FirstBank Business Banking Development Representative in Lakewood, Colorado
Requisition Number 18-1154
Post Date 10/2/2018
Title Headquarters Staff
Title Detail Business Banking Development Representative
Description As a Denver Post Top Workplaces award winner six years in a row (2012-2017), FirstBank provides many great benefits for being part of our family. From competitive salaries, an employer-contributed 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan, to annual holiday parties and more, you will be appreciated and feel at home at FirstBank.
The Business Banking Development Representative serves as the entry point for all communication with the Treasury Management Development arm. This position interacts with prospects, customers, and branch personnel via phone to provide appropriate Treasury Management products and services. Representatives will be required to provide quality service while maintaining customer service standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interacts with prospects and clients via phone to provide consultative sales and support for Treasury Management products and services
• Offer branch support in regard to product knowledge and various Treasury Management solutions
• Assists customers with completing paperwork for various products and services
• Assists market personnel with account analysis and marketing materials
• Meets or exceeds all department goals; including sales metrics
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned
• Understands and complies with all provides of the Safety in the Workplace policy
Position includes FirstBank Headquarters campus employee benefits such as: FirstBank Fitness Center, Craft Café and Deli, Game Room, 4th Floor Rooftop Patio, RTD/Light Rail Eco Pass with free shuttle from Oak Street Station, and dry cleaning services onsite.
Salary Commensurate with experience
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is performed in an office environment with moderate noise levels and light to heavy traffic. An individual in this position:
• Frequently remains stationary throughout a typical business day
• Frequently operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, and other rooms
• Occasionally positions self to access drawers and shelves of various heights
• Frequently reaches for and handles paperwork and files
• Constantly communicates with customers, coworkers, and management in-person and on the phone
• Must be able to exchange accurate information
Work Hours Monday through Friday
Part Time No
FirstBank is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
FirstBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with FirstBank’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)