FirstBank Treasury Management Operations Senior Rep in Lakewood, Colorado
Requisition Number 18-1474
Post Date 12/28/2018
Title Headquarters Staff
Title Detail Treasury Management Operations Senior Rep
Description As a Denver Post Top Workplaces award winner seven years in a row (2012-2018), FirstBank provides many great benefits for being a part of our family. From competitive salaries, an employer-contributed 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan, to annual holiday parties and more, you will be appreciated and feel at home at FirstBank.
Treasury Management Operations Senior Representatives provide customer and branch support for commercial products and services. The department interacts with some of FirstBank’s largest business customers and focuses on finding solutions while maintaining customer service standards. In addition to having a strong understanding of Treasury Management’s specific product offerings, our senior representatives will also need to have a strong understanding of branch operations, industry trends and standards, and general account requirements. The Senior Representative will participate in training employees and upholding compliance standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the duties described in the Rep, TM Operations job description, the Sr Rep, TM Operations has the following duties:
• Answer phone calls and provide support related to all Treasury Management products and services, including but not limited to ICM, 360Control, Merchant Services, and Lockbox
• Assist customers with password resets, activations and Bank Mail inquiries
• Provide customers with basic Treasury Management product training
• Train employees and act as a mentor to staff members
• Maintain awareness of potential product cross sell opportunities and refer to Treasury Management Development when appropriate
• Provide basic technical support/troubleshooting of all TM products and services
• Maintain awareness of fraud trends to identify potential suspicious activity
• Evaluate and review individual calls received for quality assurance
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
• Understand and comply with all provisions of the Safety in the Workplace policy
Position includes FirstBank Headquarters employee benefits such as: FirstBank Fitness Center, Craft Café and Deli, Game Room, 4th Floor Rooftop Patio, RTD/Light Rail Eco Pass with free shuttle from Oak Street Station.
Requirements MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Typically requires six to twelve months of related experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Previous customer service experience
• Working knowledge of call center environment
• Previous banking experience
• Spanish speaking.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Must understand general banking
• Understand customer service strategies
• Excellent verbal skills
• Excellent written communication skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to multitask.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is performed in an office environment with moderate noise levels and light to heavy traffic. An individual in this position:
• Frequently remains stationary throughout a typical business day
• Frequently operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, and other rooms
• Occasionally positions self to access drawers and shelves of various heights
• Frequently reaches for and handles paperwork and files
• Constantly communicates with customers, coworkers, and management in-person and on the phone
• Must be able to exchange accurate information
Work Hours Monday through Friday
Part Time No
FirstBank is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
FirstBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with FirstBank’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)