Fortive Corporation Regional Account Manager - FL & GA in Orlando, Florida
About the Opportunity:
At Gilbarco Veeder-Root, we are customer obsessed. That means we are driven to deliver solutions that matter for the people who need them most. This role is integral to supporting the world’s largest and most successful gas pump and related industry technologies company. Gilbarco Veeder-Root has been designing and manufacturing pumps since 1865. Today, we use cutting-edge technologies to drive the industry forward through state-of-the-art innovations.
As a skilled sales professional, you will be part of a high performing team that understands the importance of relationship building and cultural awareness while delivering results. You will manage relationships with the customers, distributors, and contractors for Gilbarco Veeder-Root to accomplish your sales quota in your assigned region/accounts.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Meet/exceed assigned sales quota for the territory while owning the relationships with key customers and distributors.
• Communicate and promote Gilbarco principles, goals, objectives, programs and key strategic initiatives with distributors and customers.
• Compiles and analyze information on customers, competitors, and economic temperature.
• Partner with jobbers in your territory to meet their equipment and technology needs.
• Manage the territory through inputting all sales related data into salesforce.com. This includes scheduling and logging sales calls, managing assigned accounts and distributors by reporting key activities and updates.
• Maintaining an active funnel of opportunities on all product lines, forecasting sales, and managing contracts.
• Present to key accounts, trade associations, buying groups, and other local groups to help promote Gilbarco Veeder-Root brands.
• Manage price and profitability in the territory through management of pricing deviations and concessions.
• Build strong internal relationships with peers in the sales organization and within other departments at Gilbarco.
Who You Are:
You are an energetic individual who thrives is a customer-focused environment. You are relationship driven with both internal peers and external customers and distributors. You enjoy taking ownership and driving tasks to resolution with strong motivation to win. You have a self-starter mentality and have solid organizational, planning, training, and communication skills.
• Previous sales experience (required)
• College Degree (preferred)
• Industry experience (preferred)
• Valid Driver’s License (required)
• Willing to travel 50-70% (required)
Fortive (NYSE: FTV) is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
The world depends on Gilbarco Veeder-Root products to stay moving. Gilbarco Veeder-Root is the worldwide technology leader for retail and commercial fueling operations. Offering the broadest range of innovative, integrated solutions in the industry, Gilbarco Veeder-Root has delivered value, built extraordinary teams, and earned customer trust for more than 150 years.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation, Gilbarco Veeder-Root has more than 4,000 employees globally including sales, manufacturing, research, development, and service locations in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Australia. Learn more at www.gilbarco.com.
"The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation."